Working in Partnership
Our supplier approval process begins with your application:
Fill in the standardized online supplier questionnaire or send an e-mail to
KS-PURCHASING(at)DE.RHEINMETALL.COM. Please add a company presentation, where you show your production capabilities with pictures.
Please note that we set following requirements for a possible business relationship:
- Certification according to DIN ISO 9000 ff., VDA 6.1 , IATF 16949 or comparable
- Quality services in development and production
- Cost efficiency on a global scale
- Development support for our projects
- fulfillment of automotive standards for logistics and environmental management
The supplier release process is completed with a successful Potential Audit acc. VDA 6.3 by the quality assurance team only.
In the interest of securing the transparency and traceability of offers, we require all offers to include a cost breakdown, tooling cost validation, feasibility analysis, etc.
Templates for the required documents are supplied during the RFQ process by the responsible buyer. To ensure fair competition between suppliers, we can only follow up on offers that fully comply with the required documentation.
We also expect our suppliers to offer us additional cost-optimised alternative solutions where available, even if not explicitly requested to do so.